Who are we?
E-GAP S.r.l. is a company incorporated under the laws of Italy with registered office in Via Parigi, 11 – 00185 Rome, tax code and VAT number 14253861000, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore (also “E-GAP”) is the data controller of personal data collected through our website.
Cookies and similar technologies
Cookies are text files that are placed on your device and allow us to store information about your preferences (i) to improve the functionality of the site, (ii) to analyse the use of the site, (iii) to provide you with the best configuration of the site and thus give you an optimal browsing experience and (iv) to simplify navigation by automating certain procedures (e.g. login, site language, etc.).
Which cookies do we use?
E-GAP uses different types of cookies:
- Some cookies are strictly necessary for the proper functioning of our site and do not require the user’s prior consent. Among these, we use the following cookies:
- session cookies last only for one session, until the browser is closed; they are essential to distinguish between different logged in users and are useful to prevent a requested functionality from being provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes to prevent cyber attacks on the site;
- functional cookies allow E-GAP to collect information already submitted by the user. These cookies are used to provide our services or to remember preferences in order to improve the user experience, in particular they can be linked to an explicit request for functionality such as login;
- technical or performance cookies collect information about the use of the site (such as pages visited and error messages). The purpose of these cookies is to improve the functioning of our site;
- the other cookies, for which the user’s prior consent is required and which can be disabled or refused at any time, are the following:
- persistent cookies remain stored on your device even after your browser session ends until either you delete them manually or the duration for which they are programmed ends. They are used to remember your preferences or actions on multiple sites;
Disabling certain cookies may prevent normal browsing as well as the use of some of the site’s features.
Your preferences are important to us!
For this reason, we have set up our website in such a way that when you browse our website you can consent to cookies being tracked, in fact:
– clicking on “Accept all” you authorise us to use all cookies;
– clicking on “Continue without accepting” instead, you can continue browsing by deactivating optional cookies, without accepting them;
– clicking on “My preferences” you can manage your cookie settings.
You can still change your choices at any time through the icon in the bottom left of the screen.
Please consult the instructions provided by the manufacturer of your browser or device to find out more.
When you browse the site or interact with our application, third-party cookies may be generated, for example in connection with social networks, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn, with the Google Analytics system or with interaction/messaging systems. For this reason, we advise you to consult the websites of these third parties and their privacy policies for more information about their cookies and how to manage them. Indeed, these privacy policies may differ from the one adopted by E-GAP.
Here Below you will find useful links to consult their privacy policies.
How to manage your cookies?
For more information on the management of your cookies or the processing of your personal data, do not hesitate to consult the website of your local Data Protection Authority.
Facebook: third party policy – Link
Google: third party policy – Link
Linkedin: third party policy – Link
Twitter: third party policy – Link
WhatsApp: third party policy – Link
Calendly: third party policy – Link
Mailup: third party policy – Link